Monday, November 10, 2008

Pokemon Roms On Cydia

[Lost] I wonder if I've been changed in the night

Title: I wonder if I've been changed in the night
Fandom: Lost
Characters: Jack Shephard, Kate Austin
Pairing: Jack / Kate
Challenge: Light off @ [info] IT100
Rating: G
Word Count: 200 (W)
Warnings: Somewhere in Something nice back home (04x10, SPOILER S4).
Disclaimer: Lost (c) ABC et alia.
Notes: The title is a quote from Alice in Wonderland . It is rare that I disorders as a main character, I would say that Jack is the first and only case. The prompt, however, was perfect for him. (Sooner or later I'll find another fandom. Meanwhile, Lost is eating my brain.)

"Have you checked out Aaron?"

Stride getting this name against his ears. But the tone is sweet Kate, and Jack tries to respond with equal sweetness.

"I checked, all right."

"The light turned on? You know you can not otherwise-"

" The light is on and he sleeps like a log, "interrupts.

Something of the sweetness of the first change is already happening in acid, the double-martini has its limits, however.

slips beneath the crisp sheets and felt her body get closer. Jack closes his eyes, trying to push away the ghosts. Brilliant surgeon. Loving boyfriend. Father model. future husband.

Kate's hands back to his stomach, and a moment before entering her Jack extends his arm towards the switch.

The first time he had thought that if it was a dream, then it made sense to stay forever. They had done at lights on, too incredulous to trust the darkness. Jack looked at her long, suspended between embarrassment and excitement.

See had become indispensable, since his return.

Now in her eyes you trust less and less. Now

always do a light off.

Neither needs to ask why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment